Air Quality of New Mexico, LLC offers the latest testing available for major (mold, VOC's, pollen, pet dander) allergens that affect indoor air quality. With the results of our testing you will either have hard data concerning your level of allergens, or, in many cases, peace of mind that the allergen level in your home or workplace is not an issue.
Air Quality of New Mexico, LLC offers ozone shocking at saturation levels. Ozone oxidizes noxious or annoying odors, bacteria, viruses and VOC's. Both ozone and oxidation are natural processes that occur in nature. Ozone is produced by high voltage in an electrical storm and has a very short one-half life.
Services offered (click on service for more information):
* Scientific mold inspection
* Dust sampling for asthma and allergens.
* Third party Quality Control Inspection for
* Inspection reports plus detailed lab analysis
from EMLabs P&K or EMSL Analytical
* Odor elimination/mitigation
Air Quality of New Mexico offers a standard set of pricing for its services
that is competitive with other inspection services except that Air Quality
of New Mexico offers much more in each service as well as its scientific
Mold Inspection which adheres to strict standards of collection and
reporting. In addition:
* A single level mold inspection is generally $325. Additional tests are $60 each. A discount is made for adjacent units.
* An ozone treatment generally ranges from $200-$500. This varies with the complexity/size of the property.
* TO-15 VOC testing ( 72 compounds as identified by OSHA and NIOSH) is $600.
* For high volume customers, Air Quality of New Mexico offers a discount
that reflects economy of scale pricing.
* Other discounts and special pricing is determined by factors such
as multiple locations, size of property, difficulty of access or proximity,
You can be rest assured that Air Quality of
New Mexico will perform your inspections or ozone treatment with the utmost care. You
will get your dollar's worth!